Thursday, January 31, 2013

Still cracking me up

The other night Ethan told me that he had to go potty and he wanted to do it all by himself. I told him to let me know if he had trouble with his pants. A couple minutes later he yells "mom, can you help me? My tummy is too big!" Yep, he couldn't see the button because his tummy is too big:)

Ethan has fun pretending to be a baby and when we play I call him baby Ethan. He calls me baby mommy, and Steve baby daddy. Cracks me up so much each time I hear it!

Also, he pronounces anything that ends in "ink" (sink, stink) as "ank" (sank, stank). Cracks me up each time he says "it's stanky in here".

The weather had been pretty cold the last couple of days so Ethan is continuing to practice his letters every chance he gets. He will write for a bit then say "yep. I'm learning." He sure is.



No comments: