Wednesday, January 30, 2013

big boy room decor












Ethan was so excited to help decorate his new room. When we put up the stickers on the walls, he was in total heaven. Then I told him we needed to make some bigger pictures to put on the walls and when I ordered the book online he asked me daily if the mail lady was going to bring him his train pictures to put on the walls in his new big boy room. When the book finally did come, he loved putting together the pictures with me. The project didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped, but don't tell him that. He loves it and even helped me hammer in the nails to hang the canvas on. If I ever do it again, I'm totally using spray adhesive to glue it onto the canvas, but it will last as long as he'll be wanting it on his walls and that's all that matters. By the time he's old enough to notice how bad it looks, he'll be wanting new stuff on his walls anyway!

No comments: