Wednesday, August 26, 2009

sod!

We're getting sod laid down as I am typing this! Yippie. I'm so ready to have a yard again, to walk around on grass! to go outside barefoot! to look out and not see knee-high weeds! Ahh, that will be nice.

And also, I had my first prenatal appointment today and we got to hear baby Mellema's heartbeat :) How fun. I haven't gained any weight, but my stomach is so bloated that it was shocking to find out that I haven't. I am probably going to buy a pair of jeans in a bigger size soon, because it makes me sick to have the pressure on my belly when my current pants are buttoned. I was also told to try a chewable kids multivitamin twice a day to see if that helps keep the vitamins down. We'll see if that helps. Yesterday was a rough day with nausea but I'm still tweaking my diet to see if that helps. The past several times I've gotten sick it was right after eating cereal, so maybe I'll cut out the cereal and see. So far today I'm doing good.

No comments: