Wednesday, August 19, 2009

my hubby

I have the best one, I'm sure of it :) The past few weeks have been different around here and my husband just steps up to the plate. I started noticing that things have been mysteriously getting done around the house. I'll find a load of laundry already in the dryer, dishwasher running, kitchen clean, and trash taken out to the curb just to name a few things. Especially since I lost my job, I had been even bugging him to not do stuff around the house and let me take care of it because I have all day to do it. But things changed when I got pregnant... I started taking naps like all the time, and on days when I don't feel well it's amazing how time just flies by without me getting anything done. I didn't even have to mention it to Steve, he just stepped up to the plate without a word and has been making me feel awesome knowing that stuff is getting done without me. I love him so much!

No comments: