Wednesday, August 12, 2009

moving slowly these days

So things are really just not getting done around here. First of all, I was out in New York last week for the wedding of one of my cousins, Jaelle.

Jaelle, bridesmaids, and mother of the bride
The yummy cake!

Me and the bride
(more pictures on facebook)

But most of all, I'm just wiped out most of the time. I am not feeling like eating a whole lot, so poor Steve has been stuck with pasta for about 4 nights in a row :) And I've still been taking naps just about every afternoon. There are several things that have been on the back burner for quite a while and it just doesn't seem like they're gonna get done soon... oh well, I guess that means that they're not really as much of a priority as my afternoon naps are.

1 comment:

Rebekah Zenn said...

don't worry- all that "stuff" will get done when you start nesting in a couple months! You'll be amazed at all the things you can accomplish :)