Saturday, November 10, 2012

He makes me laugh

A few weeks ago while Steve was out of town, Ethan and I were being lazy one morning, snuggling and watching Mickey before getting up and in with our day. Out if the blue he says to me, "mom, I want hot coffee". I guess I didn't move fast enough; he looked at me for a while and then said "I'll wait right here".

So after I got up and made breakfast and coffee I gave him some. He downed it and asked for more. This child will drink anything. Eating us a totally different story :)



And a couple of funny conversations from last night. Ethan has a bad cold and was up sick most of the night. I guess at one point Steve went in to his room and Ethan said to him "dad, I threw up". Steve didn't see anything in the dark so he asked "where?" Ethan waved his arms around the room and whined "EVERYWHERE!"

After that I decided to sleep in his room with him. At one point I really had thought that he fell back asleep. He had been quiet for probably 20 minutes and his breathing started to even out. Then I hear, "what does throw up start with, Mommy?" "A T", I answered. He got super excited and said "a T just like T-T-Thomas!"

He was awake from 1-a little after 4 coughing like crazy. I really hope he gets a good nap and has a better night tonight. We sure had some interesting conversations during that time. He also repeatedly asked me what pigs ate. He was never quite satisfied with my answers. Stinker :)

No comments: