Friday, November 30, 2012

blame shifting already

I just put Ethan in his room for his nap. He started yelling for me a few minutes later, so I went in and fixed a few of his complaints. As I was tucking him in again I smelled something, so I asked "Ethan, did you go poo poo?" He answered me, "yeah, but it's ok mom. It was your fault."

I have no idea what he meant by that but it totally caught my funny bone and I've been laughing out loud ever since.

And I posted this funny exchange on Facebook, but thought I'd put it here also so I can document. Yesterday morning as I was cleaning and trying to get his clothes on him, I yelled downstairs to Ethan, "Ethan, do you have undies on?". He yells back, "Um, no. Wait, let me check. Oh, I do!". That one had me laughing for the rest of the day.


No comments: