Monday, July 30, 2012

at the park

Remember I said I'd been working on Ethan saying "may I please have..."? Ethan and I were at the park the other day when a little boy about 6ish wanted to get by Ethan and use the slide. He came up to Ethan and said "can I do this?" and Ethan jumped up and said "yes, you may!" The older boy was a little shocked and said "whoa, how do you know how to talk?" I guess it is a little funny to hear a 2 year old use correct grammar :)

If you think of it, please pray for my family. My dad's dad is currently in the final stages of pancreatic cancer. Steve, Ethan and I were planning on a trip to South Carolina to visit my parents this weekend, but it appears that we may have to postpone that trip. My dad went up yesterday to be with him, and I got to video chat with him and say hi to my grandpa, and that I love him. Not sure if he heard me or knew what was going on, but very neat to have technology to be able to do that.

No comments: