Tuesday, September 1, 2009

is this normal?

Ok, I have been in denial about the expanding wasteline, because everything I've heard has said that being my first baby and everything, it might not be until month 5 or 6 or so that I start to show, and especially not in my first trimester. These pictures were taken after I ate, which does make a difference, but still... Here I am at 11 weeks. No weight gain as of less than a week ago.


I broke down and bought a pair of jeans and khakis that are a size larger than I'd normally wear. I'm hoping that they'll last me a month or two, and especially be nice after baby arrives. I needed new pants pretty desperately anyway.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah for belly pics!! you look smaller than i did at 11 weeks (though I had twins), but you are definitely starting to show :) won't be long before you'll start to feel those first little kicks.

Rebekah Zenn said...

I had to buy a bigger size at 11 weeks too- and your "belly" is probably mostly from water weight that your body retains during pregnancy. :) Very cute!

Heather Euser said...

You are adorable Ang! We are so excited for you and Steve!

Unknown said...

how exciting! its so fun to start showing , it all really sinks in!! you look great!! can't wait to see a few weeks!

Mel Titus Tsai said...

Hey Ang!
I just found your blog :) BTW you will LOVE those pants you bought after birth... I couldn't fit in my pre-prego jeans until a few months ago, and I ended up buying a few pairs of pants 2 sizes larger because I was so sick of preggo pants (that was when Chase was about 4-6 months old).
You were so cute last weekend, I just had to say it again! I loved being pregnant and I hope you love it too!