Monday, September 21, 2009

14 weeks

Yay, second trimester has begun! Still no significant weight gain (maybe a pound but my scale isn't terribly accurate), but while I was in Minnesota over the weekend my mother in law bought me a fabulous pair of maternity jeans. What a difference! I think I'd been intimidated about shopping for maternity-wear, just having no idea of what I needed or would like. I will certainly be more comfortable with my expanding waistline in those pants over regular jeans. Thanks Mom!!


Also new this week, as you may notice from my sporty attire :) I started "working out". It's time, now that being on my feet for any length of time doesn't make me nauseated. I am going to start walking, hopefully 3 times a week.

2 comments:

Laura & Cordelle Thomasma said...

So cute Angela! It was GREAT seeing you this past weekend!

Anonymous said...

You look bigger than even a week ago!! Love it!