Thursday, September 10, 2009

12 weeks!

I told Steve today that I felt completely normal. He told me that's pretty weird :) But honestly, today is one of the first days in a while where I actually forgot that I was pregnant, didn't worry about what I was going to eat the next hour, and felt no nausea. I even got hungry (rather than just nauseated) and fixed myself a meal (rather than just forcing food down to hope the nausea goes away). Praise the Lord! Let's all pray that it keeps up, or at least moving that direction.

Steve and I were in South Carolina visiting my family over the Labor day weekend, and I really noticed a decrease in the nausea while we were out there, so today was probably not a fluke. We had a great trip, several evenings out on the lake, and beautiful weather. Nothing else to update for the past week, just some positive news on the nausea.

Tomorrow I'm heading out to Chicago for a good friend's birthday party weekend. Exciting stuff.

No comments: