Thursday, January 14, 2010

yay, new camera!!

Ever since my nice, new, DSLR camera was stolen last April, I've been using our old point and shoot camera. It was a very nice camera until it started to go bad :) I knew that before the baby came I'd want a camera, any camera, that could take a decent picture to record some memories. The problem was, did I want to replace the DSLR or the point and shoot? I loved that DSLR and I really only had it for 6 months or so, but I could get a decent camera in the $100-200 so I thought that I'd better put my money into baby stuff for the time-being and maybe find a good deal later on for a nicer camera. Anyway, all that to say that I'm pretty happy with my purchase. Too bad I didn't get it before Christmas, then I'd have some pics of us over the holidays. So all that to say, I'm back to picture-taking and hopefully documenting some of our memories in the upcoming months :)

No comments: