Wednesday, May 6, 2009

not much these days

The airline has said that it will take 45-60 days to get back to me about my items. Not surprising. I called our insurance agent because those types of things are covered under our home owners insurance, but as I expected, our deductible is greater than the amount lost so it wouldn't even be worth it to file a claim. We're resting on the airline to reimburse us.

Also, our backyard has yet to be finished from last summer when it was dug up to fix the basement leaks, and at this point in the year I think we'll recommend that they wait till fall to finish it so we don't spend our entire lives trying to keep the sod that they lay down from dying. So we've got several things in limbo currently.

Other than that, it's life as usual, which is a good thing :) We're hoping that sometime in June we'll be able to get away for a week or so to take a break.

No comments: