Thursday, May 28, 2009

28

Yesterday was my 28th birthday. It was a great day. We had a few friends over for Memorial day, so that ended up being a little celebration time, and then yesterday Steve and I went out for dinner. So overall it's been a great week. Steve got me a surprise birthday present, a navigation unit for my car!! I've been mentioning it for a while, because every time we travel we pretty much drive and each trip I'm reminded of how useful it would be to have one. So I've been using it to get me around town the last few days (not really necessary, but I don't have any road trips planned and I have fun using it).

Next week is my first week of being unemployed. I'm hoping to get a few projects done around the house, and not get into the habit of sitting around all day :) We'll see how that goes!

No comments: