Saturday, April 4, 2009

house updates

We put this one in our downstairs bathroom.



This one we put on a canvas to hang in our bedroom. The vinyl of the monogram isn't sticking too well to the canvas. I might need to glue some of the edges down still.

Right next to our front door.


And lastly, we wall mounted the tv. The computer desk in there is hopefully temporary. I'm going to look for some type of unit to put in that corner to put dvd player, the wireless router, etc. and maybe put the computer on as well. We'll see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those look so cute, Ang! I might have to steal you idea for our next place :)

Dana said...

Are they stencils? how did you make them? I want some too!

:) Dana

Angela Mellema said...

The "stencils" are from UpperCase Living (their website is uppercaseliving.com) I really like them and am going to post an update on the monogram one as soon as I get it up in our bedroom :)