Wednesday, February 18, 2009

yummm

Welcome to my new obsession... making my own frappuccinos! I got the idea from a website that I subscribe to, it gives great money saving tips, and other stuff. It isn't exactly her recipe, but it tastes fabulous. I guess "the bucks" actually sells their syrups, but I just use French Vanilla coffee, and a nice splash of vanilla flavored creamer. Plus milk and choc syrup. That's all!

I make the coffee double-strength, and then freeze it in ice cube trays. That way when I blend it, I don't use ice and it doesn't get all watered down.
I blend it all up and enjoy it with a straw of course :) Everything tastes better when drank through a straw! The best thing is that I can make them decaf!! That's not an option when you're paying $4 for a glass.

And Steve calls them "Frappemochachinos" or something similar, lots of words smushed into one :) He says they're just as good as a store bought one though he isn't quite as obsessed as I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks so good! I'll have to try it!