Monday, February 16, 2009

how we spent our v-day

We normally don't really go all out on these types of holidays. We're not really big on giving each other gifts, or surprises like that. My idea of the perfect way to spend it is if we can spend some time together. But since we had a busy weekend planned, I thought it'd be great if we went out to breakfast. I wanted to go someplace we hadn't been before, and someplace relatively cheap. So I found a diner downtown that seemed like just the place. We invited some friends and had a great time. What we didn't count on was the hour and a half wait for our food! That part we could have done without. And even though we were there forever and I had brought my camera along with, I never did get a picture.

Then we chilled at home for a bit before Steve had to be on campus to begin recording. He spent the afternoon setting up and recording tracks for the band's new ep we're hoping to get out this spring.


Here's what I did in betewI listened and snapped pix :)

No comments: