Friday, January 9, 2009

more Cali trip

So it took me a while to get the rest of the pictures off of my phone. That's right, my phone. The day our nephews were born, my camera battery died, and all I had to take pictures with was my camera phone. I'm vowing always to take my charger with me at all times now :) Just kidding.

Anyway, here are a few pictures of the final day of our California trip.
Xander Mellema, born 12/21 and weighing 4lbs 6oz.

Jax Mellema, born 12/21 and weighing 4lbs 2oz.
And here's one of Xander's hair!

We were so unbelievably blessed to be in town when they arrived! If it had been a day later, we would have missed them. And even though I hate videos where I narrate, I had to take one of the excitement, seeing them for the first time. I even got them mixed up, that's how new they were :)

No comments: