Monday, July 28, 2008

waddling

I look ridiculous. I am currently walking like a duck. I tried to switch up my current work out routine, and right now I cannot bend my knees (squat) without pain. So walking down stairs is quite interesting. Upstairs, I can go slow and use the railing... down is another story. I almost explained to the girl behind me on my way out of the parking garage this morning. It's quite embarrassing flinging myself down the stairs without bending my knees :) And tonight's work out should be interesting. I might just ban Steve from entering the room.

Well, it rained last night and so our basement fixing was not able to begin today. Weather.com says 30% chance of isolated thunderstorms tomorrow and Wednesday, so hopefully those will miss us! We really, really, really want the work to begin (and end) soon! It's almost over, after 2.5 yrs of leaky cracks in our basement.

3 comments:

Rebekah Zenn said...

why are you waddling???

Angela Mellema said...

from having such sore muscles that I'm trying to walk without using any of them in the core/leg regions :) Maybe I should try a different word: hobbling, limping?

Hey, and kudos for finding the TitusJustus page before we send out invitations! I'm working on getting the songs on there, and it was fun to see we have our first "fan"! Although you're much more than a fan :)

The Goodman's said...

There is nothing wrong with waddling, I have been doing it for weeks now.

Thanks for letting me know you sent the gift. I was feeling bad about not being able to send a thank you card.