Friday, July 25, 2008

another birthday

It's Steve's birthday today! Yay for birthdays. We got to meet my dad in Indianapolis for dinner on Wednesday, as he was there for a couple of days for a conference. We had an amazing dinner. And when I called to make reservations, they asked if we were celebrating any special occasion, I told them as a matter of fact, it is my husband's birthday that Friday. They asked what his name was, so when we got to the table we saw this:
(pardon the bad photography skills! in case you can't
see it, the menus said "Happy Birthday Steve")

So fun! I brought my camera along but wasn't able to get any pics that night because I didn't bring the extra batteries. I also brought my camera along to the fair yesterday evening, but again, forgot to change the batteries. So no pics of us working the LifeCare booth at the fair. It was pretty busy, so we got to see lots of people there, quite a fun night.

3 comments:

Rebekah Zenn said...

Did you guys go to the Oceanaire??? They did that for my birthday too! Fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks like the Oceanaire! We went their for our anniversary and they had Happy Anniversary menus for us. What did you order?

Angela Mellema said...

Yep, it was the Oceanaire. We've only eaten there twice, but each time it was amazing. This time I got scallops (my favorite) and we got a crab appetizer... so yummy, and Steve had a cup of clam chowder. Very memorable experience!