Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Blueberry picking

Last Friday night we went blueberry picking with another couple. It was fun, and we are now eating the fruits of our labor (not funny, I know). But seriously, I love blueberries on my cereal in the morning, and I've made muffins so far and am planning on making pancakes tonight. Yumm!

Anyway, a few of the comments/conversations I overheard were priceless!
Little Boy: Dad, I peed!
Dad: Where?
Little Boy: Right there! (in the middle of the field)

Dad: (after about an hour of random comments yelled by Little Boy) Son, do you realize that you're the loudest kid here?

Definitely had me laughing throughout the night.

We've had a lot going on lately, and it's been quite a fun summer so far. It looks like this week our basement will finally get fixed. We've been living in our house now for 3 years, and 2.5 years of it our basement has had several cracks which leak water. This week they'll dig around our foundation and fix the cracks from the outside. We're glad that it will finally get done, and hope that it doesn't wreck our yard unrepairably. We'll see what the end of the week brings.

No comments: