Monday, January 23, 2012

verse and the potty

Ethan has a couple of things to show off :)



I should translate, his verse is "Do everything without complaining" Phil 2:14. A good verse for our almost 2 year old to try to put into practice, haha.

And he is so excited to go on the potty most days, so I let him. If he goes enough that I feel it is "safe" I let him wear big boy undies around for an hour or so. If he does have an accident, I just remind him to put all of his pee pee in the potty, and put a diaper back on him. I have no idea if this is good pre-potty-training practice, I have been surprised by his self-motivated desire to go on the potty so I feel a little unprepared for where to go from here. Once we get done with all of our travel, I might start training for serious, but as for now he is having fun and I'm glad.

No comments: