Monday, August 29, 2011

fun in the sun






The boys are both sleeping soundly and I'm about to head out to pick up our bags at the airport. The good news is that we arrived about 4 hrs earlier than we would have arrived by getting on an earlier flight home - what a huge blessing! Our bags didn't make the connection but that is a small price to pay for an early bedtime for my tired guys. We had a great trip to visit my family, and my brother Joe was even able to get off work to be there too. I might just have to register Ethan for swimming classes soon because he absolutely loved the water. No fear hopping off the side to mama as you can see in the last pic. He was blowing bubbles in the water and splashing away. He wouldn't leave the poolside on Sunday afternoon, and I was starting to worry that he hadn't eaten anything since breakfast so around 3pm grandma brought some lunch to the pool and he ate without having to get out :) What a great trip!

No comments: