Friday, July 29, 2011

lost a whole year

I just finished ordering a small picture book online. One of those deals where you put in your own pictures, and then create a book out of them. I skimmed through all of our digital pictures, and got together a couple dozen of my favorites and realized that I'm missing a year of pictures. I mentioned it to Steve and he looked and sure enough - we are missing July '08-July '09. It's when I got my new dslr camera, I must have started storing them differently and never backed them up somehow. Here's to the missing year, the only images that I have left are stored here on the blog. Boo hoo.

1 comment:

The Goodman's said...

That happened to me too. I had David redo my computer because it was acting funny and somehow in the process of backing things up I lost 9 months of photos. Pretty heart breaking, but at least I still have the few I posted on the blog.