Saturday, July 2, 2011

15 months old!



I had to quick post the 15 month stats before I forget them, because I must have lost track of the sheet that the nurse printed out for me. Ethan had his 15 mo appointment and is growing more and more each day. At his appt he weighed 25lbs 1oz (55ish %ile, I don't really remember) and was 33.25" tall (80-85ish %ile).

He is getting very anxious to tell us what he is thinking and discovering, however much of it is still very unintelligible :) although the list of what he tries to say is getting longer each day it seems. He loves to point out airplanes and dogs while we're outside, and loves engaging people in peek-a-boo, and games where he bonks his head or we bonk our head on things. He's loving having his older cousins around this week, and is starting to learn how to interact with other kids.

No comments: