Sunday, March 20, 2011

shower post!




I am so excited that our shower is coming along quite nicely!! The base and the sides are in place, and they are so nice. We just need to make sure the pipes are clear of junk before we put the shower heads on (the water softener broke and our faucets keep getting clogged with junk now).

The final thing to do is to clean off the old shower door and put it back on. Speaking of which, does anyone have a good idea for cleaning off hard water deposits that are really bad? I mean really bad... we have tried lime away, soft scrub, lemon juice, vinegar, toothpaste, pinesol, anything I'm missing?? And by "tried" I mean we have scrubbed for minutes straight, and also soaked spots overnight and they look the same. Where do you buy industrial strength cleaners? Hopefully we'll find something, but I'm starting to think that we might end up buying a new glass door. Either way, it is nearing the end!

No comments: