Friday, February 18, 2011

funny man

While I was doing some tummy time with Ethan (or as I jokingly refer to it now, physical therapy to help him be motivated to crawl) I happened to catch this on video and I think he expresses pretty well how he feels about this lack of mobility thing...

He was trying to get at a piece of fluff that had floated behind the sheetrock that you see leaning against the wall.


So yeah, I have been joking that the time that I spend trying to get Ethan to learn how to crawl is his "physical therapy". Then last night I was talking to a mom of another baby who was pretty reluctant to turn over and to crawl and they actually went to a physical therapist as recommended by her pediatrician. So we'll see in a few months if I'm eating my words, we might just end up doing physical therapy for real. Either way, I'm sure he still won't be a fan.

1 comment:

Nat said...

Thats a really precious video! Thanks for posting. What a sweet little guy=) Cant wait to see him and YOU in a few short weeks.