Saturday, January 15, 2011

first word and new teeth

First chicken nugget:

He really likes it! Actually, he just loves to eat! He's started refusing his baby food, so I have to allow him to be an independent baby now and let him feed himself and get dirty. He lets me sneak in a bite or two of baby food still, if he's in between feeding himself bites.
Ethan's top two teeth popped through this week, the week that he turned 10 months! He makes some interesting faces now that his top teeth are in...



He also said his first word yesterday, Ball (sounds more like "bah"). But he definitely knows that he's saying it. He picked up a ball, held it out to me and said "bah" before I had even said it to him. How fun. Now he says it all the time, and looks around for a ball to show us.

I also have to show this funny video, he loves his little walker. I call it his go kart :) He really can go, I wish we had more floor space for him to scoot around on.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! I predicted it before even reading the post! Most little boys first word is ball :) So cute, huh!?