Tuesday, October 12, 2010

house projects



I didn't get a before shot, but over the weekend Steve spent some time trimming the overgrown madness that was the front of our house. Here's the after shots.

Many of the other projects are not really worthy of pictures, no one probably cares about dry wall replacement in our garage and replacing locks on our doors :) We are slowly plugging away at them. I guess eventually I will get to decorating and picture hanging. I am still working on draperies for Ethan's room, he has vertical blinds in the window but I do want to get something that will provide some extra room darkening. I'm trying some out and deciding what will work best.

1 comment:

The Goodman's said...

The house looks great. I am glad you were able to get your house in Lafayette sold. I understand about decorating. We have been in our house for about 4 months and I still some work to do. We also have many little projects, but David has been so busy with work I am not sure when they will get done.