Saturday, October 30, 2010

games

I've been taking tons of video lately because Ethan loves to play games and it's so fun to watch and play with him.

First game that we like to do is give high fives!

Actually the first time he really did it by himself I said "YAY" so loud that it scared him and he started to cry. So now I have to make sure it's a quiet, happy yay.

Next game is one that Ethan initiates most of the time, so it's hard to catch. He started shrugging his shoulders and then I'll shrug back and he'll shrug back at me. It's so funny and random when he does it. In the video he actually shrugs at the same time I do at first, so the camera is jiggling around. I showed Steve what he's doing, so now he does it for daddy too, and actually does it all the time now.

It's so cute, he'll give us a little sideways glance and then shrug, and watch to see if we shrug back. So quirky.

Last game that is so fun, is singing together. I'll post it here, because it's too long for blogger.

No comments: