Wednesday, November 4, 2009

our beautiful baby boy

Yep, it's a boy. Go figure after having a closet full of free girl stuff, he'd go and be a boy :) We're super excited. I can't believe how clear the ultrasound was, we could see the shape of his little ear, his fingers and toes moving around. It was crazy. And yes, he was very fidgety and wiggly but I knew that before seeing him. At one point he stuck his finger in his ear :)

Everything looked great, it was a relief to see everything in the correct places and working properly. Now on to buying boy stuff!! Haha. Here are some of the good shots we got.


I like to curl up with my hands under my chin like my mommy.
4 fingers, playing with my ear.


Who do you think he looks like?
We'll see in 4.5 months.


4 comments:

Joe said...

Yayyyy!!! I'm so happy for you guys! What a great surprise!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! When I look back on Lincoln's 20 week ultrasound shots, you could clearly tell the shape of his face, chin, and cheeks!

Rebekah Zenn said...

Oh wow a BOY! They are the best! Congrats!

Nat said...

Ang- How beautiful! Im so excited for you guys. You can really see the baby pretty clearly..amazing.

Nat