Thursday, November 12, 2009

the last few weeks

I can't believe how quickly Thanksgiving is approaching! It seems that the last few weeks have blown by with a lot of things happening around here. One exciting thing is that we are leaving tomorrow morning for a week in West Palm Beach, Florida! Yay :) It's been over a year and a half since we've had a vacation so we're pretty pumped to relax, sit in the sun and decompress before the holiday busyness coming up.

As far as baby update - I can't believe how much bigger I have gotten. And how much harder he can kick now. I can see his kicks from the outside sometimes, which is really cool to watch.

Here I am at 19 weeks
(the only pic I got was with the flash, then the battery
died and I forgot about it for that week)

Me at 20 weeks, the day we found out he's a boy!
And here I am today, at 21 weeks

1 comment:

Nat said...

Ang and Steve--
Have a great time in FL! It sounds wonderful. Take some good pixs to post.
Ang--you are really growing. You are such a cute pregnant mama;)
Nat