Monday, July 13, 2009

Bronchitis, Sinusitis and some other sitis

That's what I've got. I have felt bad for almost two weeks and on Friday I felt like I was going to die from the pressure in my head, so I called my doctor. The quickest that anyone could see me was first thing today (Monday) so I made an appointment and thought that I could cancel it if I felt better. I did start to feel better over the weekend, but my throat was still pretty sore so I went ahead and went to the doctor first thing today. He told me it wasn't pneumonia yet but just a bad case of bronchitis and to watch it carefully. Super glad I went :)

Anyway, we went to St. Louis over the weekend, and I'll post pictures of that as soon as I get all of my medication sorted out, haha. We had a really fun time at a friend's wedding, and then just seeing the sights of the city. Fun weekend.

No comments: