Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Random

Just when you think that you should know everything about each other and nothing will surprise you... :)

I bought M&M's for our church VBS. I signed up to bring M&M's because we don't usually eat them so I knew that I wouldn't be tempted to open them up from the time I bought them to when I dropped them off at church. Then I totally spaced on bringing them to church and here it is VBS week and they're still at our house. So we dug in. I poured a bowl and we've been munching on them for the past week or so. Steve came home from work the other day and asked where all the red ones were? I ate them of course. Doesn't everyone eat their M&M's color by color?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL :) Only you, Ang!

Heather Euser said...

I do! I have to split them up and eat them in a very specific order! Oh man, too funny!

Rebekah Zenn said...

I totally eat them by color! Except lately the only ones I can find in our house are the baking ones that are boring brown... oh well.

Laura & Cordelle Thomasma said...

haha! I definitely catagorize. You're not the only one Ang. Actually, I pinch them together to see which one will break and then whichever one that does is the unlucky one and gets eaten. . . okay, too much info. ;)