Thursday, June 4, 2009

projects

Here are some before and after pics from my latest house project. I'm actually pretty proud of myself, this is the first big thing that I've tackled around the house without Steve's muscles to back me up :) I painted a few of the walls around our eating area in our kitchen. Our house is really open on the main floor, so the biggest task was deciding where/how to stop. I've still got to touch up the edges a bit, but the main work is done.

Before:




After: (and yes, I do know how bad my old camera is... it's the only one I've got left now sadly)


Before: The "island" area, right behind our eating area


After: And a close-up of some of the areas that need more finishing work.
I absolutely love the new color. I'm wanting more walls to be painted this color now. Notice I didn't say that I wanted to paint more. Yikes am I sore after only like 6 hrs of work :)

I'm heading out to visit my parents for a few days of fun and relaxation after this week of productivity!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great, Ang! Very classy!