Monday, September 22, 2008

phew!

It's been a crazy month, and it's not over yet! The past couple of weeks and weekends have been busy, as the mountain of laundry that I tackled on Saturday will attest to. And the week nights had all filled up as well. I'm looking forward to October and November, as my calendar for those months is pretty clear so far. It makes me happy to flip forward a few weeks and not see so many things blocking chunks of time off.

This week will be a short one for us, as we're flying out to Denver on Friday morning. Actually, I should say in the middle of the night Thursday night/Friday morning, but that's a different post, about how unfair it is that airlines are free to change the time of your departure by hours, and not give a second thought to how this might effect your plans. (is it affect or effect? I never know...) Anyway, let's just say I'd never buy a plane ticket that leaves that early, but apparently I did without even knowing what I was doing. Ahh, where was I going? Oh yeah, this week will be short, but very nice. It's season premier week, people. There are a few that I'm looking forward to quite a bit. It will be nice to have some new episodes on tv for once, and a little bit of free time to watch them every once in a while :) Enjoy your week!

No comments: