Thursday, September 4, 2008

Labor day in the Carolinas

I didn't take too many pictures over the weekend. I guess we were too busy relaxing :) But we had a fun trip to my parent's house. We got to see their new place, and meet some of their friends. Here are a few of the pictures that I did take.

I think this is funny, I put them side by side. The first is before Jay paused his movie.
Here we are by the pool, the best way to enjoy the heat.
This is their back yard as seen from their main level porch. That's the boat dock in the background. We did have a fun day out on the boat and managed not to get too sunburned :)
We wish the drive were closer, but it was a fun weekend. It's nice to have a few days of laziness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love love love the first pic of Jay "smiling" while watching his movie! What is his current favorite?
Also, bummer!!!! about your basement! This is getting out of hand ridiculous! I guess I can't complain too much about them not insulating the pipes in our crawlspace.