Wednesday, August 20, 2008

with this ring...

Steve lost his wedding ring almost a month ago. He doesn't even know where he lost it, he just looked down at his hand one day at work and realized he didn't have it on. It's a bummer. And especially so since we just spent like $40 or something to have it sized up. I was sure it would just turn up, either at church, work or home. Now I'm not so sure, and am thinking we'll have to buy him a new one. It could be much worse, I'm just glad that it wasn't my rings! Anyway, if you know of a good place to buy a cheapish wedding ring, let me know.

2 comments:

Rebekah Zenn said...

Walmart has them by the checkout for like $8... haha. Oh, did you mean like a REAL ring??? :) They actually have some nice simple bands for not too expensive at the jewelry dept there.

Angela Mellema said...

Don't tell Steve about the $8 rings. He might just get one :)