Monday, March 31, 2008

April fools!

Tomorrow is April fool's day! Over the years I've only played a handful of tricks on Steve, and only a couple of April fool's day tricks. I've learned that the ones where you lie don't go over too well in a relationship :P A few years ago I made all of Steve's computer's noises (like clicking, closing a window, etc) really funny sounds, and turned them up super loud to confuse him when he got on. That was pretty funny to see how bewildered he was when he started opening windows and clicking things.

April fools day tricks were much more popular when I was little. I once had a 2nd grade teacher grow a beard out for a month or two over the winter, then on April 1st he came in cleanly shaven, telling us he was a sub - his brother. The whole day we debated over whether or not it was him or his brother, I totally thought it was his brother. At the end of the day he told that it was actually him, and added a big "April Fools!" and gave us an extra recess. Being 2nd graders, everyone loved it. That was definitely the most elaborate April fool's trick I've ever seen pulled off. Anyone have any fun plans up their sleeves for tomorrow?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved April fools when I was little. I didn't do anything this year :(