Monday, March 24, 2008

Ahhh! Technology!

I'm sitting here trying to figure out how to pair my bluetooth headset with our computer. I'm pressing buttons, trying to get it into pairing mode, and I hear, "Hello?". Oops! I accidentally dialed someone and then hung up. My phone is too far away, so Steve's phone must be nearer and made the call... but I'm thinking that it's fine, it was probably just his brother or parents or something. I can call them back and explain and laugh. So I find his phone and look up who he called. It was someone from his work. Shoot, now I feel bad and I hope I didn't call them repeatedly before he answered. And I hope he's not too annoyed! If you get random calls from Steve or me hanging up tonight, it's just me trying to figure out how this stuff works.

No comments: