Friday, February 15, 2008


I only got a few pictures of the shower before my camera died, but I got a picture of the adorable cake!! The theme was "Two peas in a pod" and it was so cute, and so perfect. I can't wait to meet those boys, Holly :)

I had a wonderful time catching up with my college friends, and was so blessed to be able to spend some time there.


And I took this picture several weeks ago, but am finally posting it. I made two coordinating baby blankets for the boys. I started over Christmas, thanks in part to Lara's help with the granny squares :) and finished them up before the shower.

And now is the weekend. I'm greatly looking forward to some rest and relaxation, seeing the Adairs tomorrow afternoon, and Connection Groups starting on Sunday evening. Should be a very fun weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have one of the blankets draped over a rocking chair in the landing outside the nursery :) It looks great!
And yes, I used the top two pics for our thank-you cards. I don't remember which one I sent to you, though.

Laura & Cordelle Thomasma said...

I love the blanket Angela. It turned out really well!

Anonymous said...

I think I need to visit sometime and learn to crochet with you!

Angela Mellema said...

It's all thanks to You-Tube tutorials :) And a lot of time un-doing what I just did wrong.