Monday, December 5, 2011

videos

So I'm finally getting around to uploading some of the videos off my phone, yay! Ethan has become quite the chatterbox lately. He copies everything we say, and narrates everything we do. I caught a little of his chattering on video before his cousin Saige arrived the other day. He was watching out the window for her, wanting to share his cookie monster doll with her, although you wouldn't know that he was excited to share with her once she did arrive :)



Another cute video of us chatting.




And I have been trying to get videos of all the cute things that Ethan's been doing or saying, he's just too on the go for me to catch everything. He loves this game, though I don't know how I feel about the game where the funny line is to yell "NOOOO SLEEPING!" haha.



And his all-time favorite Bible story right now is David and Goliath. He actually has a couple of his storybook Bible pages memorized and will say the words right along with us! He even acts out the story and gets super excited about falling down. I caught a little of him doing it today, although it doesn't even catch a glimpse of how excited he usually gets when he falls down :)



No comments: