Thursday, November 17, 2011

prayers

Ethan's vocabulary is continuing to grow and amaze me. Yesterday he said the word "everywhere" and it was so clear it freaked me out a bit. And his sentences are becoming more and more clear as well. His longest one so far was this prayer - "Jesus Ethan boo-boo all better, amen". So sweet, as he was closing his eyes super tight and holding his little hand over his boo boo.

I'm definitely lagging in taking pictures lately, because he throws a fit every time he sees the camera and I don't let him play with it. This is getting very old, so I have usually just let special moments go because I don't want to have the same issue again. We started to set up our Christmas tree the other night and I tried to catch a few memories but Ethan ended up in tears instead. Very frustrating, so you'll just have to trust that our tree is now up and decorated :)


No comments: