Monday, August 9, 2010

trip to Lafayette




We made a super quick trip "back home" to Lafayette to see my little brother Joe graduate from college. It was too short, but we at least got to see a lot of people. Would have liked to spend much more time, especially with my family, but that will have to be for another trip.


These last two pictures show a place in Wisconsin that will forever be burned into my memory. We stopped for a quick restroom break and to fill up with gas. Ended up having to call 911 because I locked Ethan and our keys in the car. THANK GOODNESS he was out of the sun, sleeping, and we were super close to a phone. He didn't realize what happened at all. I was a mess, but kept reminding myself that it could have been much worse. $52 later, we were on our way again.

Ethan saying, what's the big deal mom? Why'd you wake me up from my nice nap?

No comments: