Wednesday, February 17, 2010

34 and 35

Ok, only 4.5 weeks to go! I know that's a rough estimate, but it certainly is getting close.

Here's me at 34 weeks

Here's me at 35 weeks
I certainly can't believe how big he's gotten over the past few weeks. He's starting to run out of room :) It's been a really fun and busy last few weeks too. My mom visited at the beginning of the month, and we got a lot done as well as had a lot of fun. She happens to be an excellent seamstress, so I put her to work making me some pj's and lounge wear. I figure that I'll be wearing sweats quite a bit for the next few months and it's nice to have some that fit me now too.

After our crafting, we had a little ladies brunch that turned into a family brunch/shower at an amazing restaurant downtown. My sister in law Laura made me a "blessing box" to fill with encouraging notes from friends and family members! I got to open up the notes and read each one as we ate, and I was overwhelmed by the touching notes that I received.

And then just this past weekend my good girlfriends from college drove up from Chicago and even further to spend the weekend with me before Baby Mellema arrives. I was amazed that they'd spend their Valentine's weekend on the road to see me, and loved having them over. My friend Holly also brought up her camera, and took some maternity shots which I'll be posting too! I'm blown away by her abilities, it was a blessing to have some professional shots to document my third trimester :)

2 comments:

Christen Lowe said...

We miss you guys! You are growing so fast! I can't wait to see the maternity pictures and the new baby!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lovely titties, love to be playing with the rubbing the nipples and making them really hard, my hand goes down and into your pants, I find your crotch and your knickers are damp mmmmmmmmmmmm mummy's horny, I gently rub your p--y hrough your knix and you start to moan" mmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes rub my p---y ,play with my tits get my hole really wet n juicy" once I feel your knicks soaked I put my hand inside and feel your hard clit, I start rubbing it " oh yeah, right there that's it rub my clit make my p---y drip", you reach back and feel my hard c--k through my pants, unzip them and start rubbing it, " mmmmmmmmmm your c--k feels so hard I would to feel it in my tight c--t" I gently slide my fingers into yourwet p--y and you flinch, " mmmmmmm yes f--k my p---y come on f--k it good, I can't take your nice hard c--k in me but f--k me good with your fingers" I take my c--k out and put it between your ass cheek and gently push until your sphincter gives and I am ass f----ng you, " oh hell yes f--k my ass with that big hard c--k, go deeper f--k me good, get your fingers deep in my p---y finger f--k me harder I want to feel ou f--k both my holes, I come in your ass and watch it drip from you mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm tks mum you were hot