Friday, December 11, 2009

Double-digits!

Today, if you notice on my ticker to the right, I have 100 days left in my pregnancy. I am now in the double-digit countdown! And as soon as I find the camera and the cord to the camera, I'll take some more belly pics :) I have definitely noticed significant growth the last couple of weeks, and so far everything is still going well.

We're getting settled into Minnesota, despite the cold weather! Steve starts his new job on Monday so he's looking forward to getting going on that. I had my first doctor's appointment here already, to get set up in the new clinic and get my next few appointments mapped out. So far I am so impressed with the efficiency of my new clinic, and I really liked the nurse practitioner that I met with. I meet with my new doctor in less than 2 weeks.

1 comment:

The Goodman's said...

YOU MOVED!!! Man we are missing so much by not being in ABF anymore. Well, I am not running costumes this year. I stepped back because we are trying to move to Indy, but we were not able to sell our house as of yet.

I will have to remember to bookmark you blog so I can check back and see pictures of you baby when he/she joins us.

Hope you are doing well.