Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Block party

So I'd already changed into my pajama bottom capri pants and comfy socks, and am lounging around the house when the doorbell rings. I go see who it is, slightly embarrassed at how I look. When I see it's a bunch of kids with a video camera trained at the front door, I hesitate even further. Oh boy, what is going on. I open the door and this girl explains that they're working on a project called Dancing with the Neighbors, and they want me to dance for the camera. I laugh and try to think of a way out of it... I can't reject the kids :) So I tease the girl that she has to dance with me. She's not buying it. I tell her they can't expect me to dance all by myself! And take her hands and do a little twist action. Then she asks for the score from the 'judges': "7.5 for Monica and a 10 for the lady!"

More house photos -
Above the sink before shot:


After:

No comments: