Thursday, January 10, 2008

Frustrating

I went to pick up our brand new computer last night. I had specifically asked that it be held at the warehouse until I pick it up, because I knew that we'd both be at work when they tried to deliver, so no one could sign for it. I dropped Steve off at church and headed over to pick it up. When I got there, they started with the questions about if someone else would have been just in to pick it up? an older gentleman was just in and signed for it, I don't know what happened, etc. They gave our computer to someone else! I guess it's back at the shipping warehouse today for us to pick up, but someone else already opened the box and looked through it! It doesn't look like Dell will do anything about it, maybe DHL will do something to compensate. How annoying!

No comments: